Conventions & Incentives New Zealand, a professional team with inside knowledge.
Our advice is designed to offer you choice – the choice of the best New Zealand has to offer, to ensure that your experience of NZ is a memorable one. The CINZ Australian office is staffed by Sharon Auld and Heidi Heming, a dedicated and professional team, with extensive knowledge and practical experience. Sharon and Heidi are ready to help with anything you need. They work closely with our industry partners and can provide you with a tailored service to assist with bidding, planning and delivering your event.
June 2019 recorded positive growth with 3,750 AU BE arrivals for the month, the highest recorded in June over the past five years. This result helped achieve a year end FY19 from Australia of 43,170 delegates – a respectable +3.1% growth.
- Our learnings indicate that the market is buoyant with no trend of low periods
- Off-shore market opportunities remain positive
- The AU$ has hit a 10-year low against the US dollar which could affect short-term off-shore business event opportunities
- Most incentives ex Australia are now considered 'concentives' with conference content mandatory in most programmes to offset the FBT (fringe-benefit tax).
- With current unrest in Hong Kong, the AU market appears to be just postponing events in the short-term, rather than cancelling the programmes.
International Microscopy Congress 2018
CINZ B2B AU Activity*
*Sales calls dates and timings subject to change
Communication Activity CINZ Korero
To stay connected with CINZ and the latest industry trends, click here to sign up for the CINZ newsletter