Conference Venues & Facilities
Marlborough has a range of venues and facilities for your next conference or business event. Whether it is an executive meeting overlooking the vines, a small conference down in the Marlborough Sounds or a larger conference at the purpose built Convention Centre or ASB Theatre (or a combination of the two), Marlborough can cater for a range of conferences and business events. The WWII exhibition and function space at Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre also provides a unique off-site dinner option.
Blenheim and Picton offer a good selection of accommodation for business events and conventions. There are more than 1000 rooms available in accommodation ranging from luxury lodges amongst the vines and nestled in the Sounds, to town-based hotels combining accommodation and conference facilities on the same premises.
• Take a cruise or kayak in the Marlborough Sounds, join a mail boat, see where our seafood grows, visit a wildlife sanctuary or
swim with dolphins.
• Walk or mountain bike the Queen Charlotte Track, soaking up stunning views of the Marlborough Sounds while your luggage is
boated to your accommodation each day.
• Indulge in a long lunch at a winery restaurant and spend the day visiting cellar doors to sample Marlborough’s world-famous wines
amid the vines that grew them.
• Wander through the vibrant seaport town of Picton; the foreshore showcases the region’s marine history complemented by cafés, galleries and walking tracks.
• Stay amongst the vines or at a hideaway on the water’s edge in the Marlborough Sounds
• Journey through the world-class Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, where rare WWI and WWII memorabilia and aircraft have been
brought to life by the team behind The Lord of the Rings.
• Discover the landscapes and history of New Zealand’s largest farm, the Molesworth high country station.
• Take a scenic drive and visit local food producers and artists along the way.
• Indulge in a Sunday brunch featuring Marlborough cherries, pine nuts, goat’s cheese and wild venison at the weekly Marlborough
• Get a birds-eye view of Marlborough’s expansive landscape with a scenic flight by plane, helicopter or vintage biplane.